Saturday, March 24, 2012

Gus' New Big Boy Room

Gus outgrew his toddler bed.  I decided to put him in a full size bed which didn't fit well in his little room.  So I moved him to a new room and did some decorating.  It still needs some finishing touches and I haven't officially moved his books, clothes and toys, but here is a sneak peak: 
I remembered to take some before pictures at the last minute.  Note the floral wallpaper which had to go.

More floral wallpaper.  Even behind the radiator.


There is my friend Thanida who is helping me with the project.

After: Gus in his favorite reading chair.  He has a desk with a chair now for art projects.

Gus' big boy bed and his own bedside lamp.

A nice carpet for Gus to play on.

Room for books and toys behind the door.
I hope you like it!  I'll try to post more pictures after I move his pictures, clothes and books.

No comments:

Post a Comment