Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Aunt Legume's Guest Blog









































I arrived on Saturday. I could not wait to see my little man GUS! He turns 5 months tomorrow!

The mission of my trip was to get GUS to nap and poop! He did nap 2 out of the 4 days (I call that success!) Then he finally pooped today after 4 day!!! When Gus poops he looks like a cartoon character! He bears down and then his CHIN and CHEEKS become red, then his forehead becomes red and then his WHOLE HEAD IS RED!!! WOW! SCARY! THEN THE EXPLOSION ALL OVER!

I understand why he didn't poop! My visit was very exciting! We went shopping, hiking, swimming, AND even on a train ride! We spent so much quality time! I can't wait to return in a month or two with Uncle Bri Bri!

Love Aunt Aim - go phillies!






No comments:

Post a Comment