He gets the brow furrowing from his Mom!
My little toddler is 19 months already! We just returned from a whirlwind trip cross country. This time, Gus and I drove to Virginia and back. Well, I drove and Gus chilled in the back seat watching movies and eating lollipops. What I discovered on this 3 week trip is that I have the best little boy ever. Of course, I am a little biased. Seriously though, that kid rocks. He rarely to never cried. In fact, he laughs pretty much non-stop. And he eats EVERYTHING. Each way driving took us 4 days. He sat contently playing with trucks I tossed to him from the front seat and watching Blues Clues.
Gus walks but he won't talk. His only word is "hot". My boy won't even say Momma. Most toddlers his age have at least 3 words minimum. Most have more than that. I believe he won't talk because he doesn't have to. I give him all he needs. He is a well loved little Gus.
No comments:
Post a Comment