Gus also is talking more. He has several words now including Momma (my favorite!), Pop-pop, up ball, teeth, and the old faithful, HOT! I didn't want to add more American Signs to his repertoire, but since he is taking so long to learn how to speak, I feel it almost necessary to prevent utter frustration to both mom and toddler. He can point up and down, sign for more, milk, water, bananas, cookies. And now, he can sign for "help." This has been crucial. I also think it is pretty cool that he understands an abstract word like help.
Finally, Gus is doing really well in school. I love the fact that his school keeps the kids outside as much as they can. This usually comprises of a couple of hours in the morning and the afternoon. Due to the cooler weather, this time will decrease each day. However, I was told to bring in snow boots and pants because they do take them out in the snow as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment