Sunday, April 3, 2011

Momma got me a new pair of shoes!

After finding blisters on Gus' feet, I finally got with the program and figured out he needed new shoes. His old shoes were size 7. Imagine my surprise when they measured his feet and decided he needed 9's! It amazes me how little children are constantly growing. I can't even remember his feet being so small last year. He is still my sweet little boy.

1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing with Kenzies first pair of shoes. She wore those things forever it seemed. She always slipped into them easily and never fussed about it. It never occured to me that her feet were constantly growing. Finally my mom put her shoes on one day and was like, "Theresa! These shoes are way too small for her."
    Oops, no harm done...I think. Have you seen her toes? maybe they got squished in those shoes.

    ReplyDelete